Let's end the cycle of boring food! With so many ingredients at our disposal, it's time to be creative in the kitchen. Lets try out easy Pesto Quinoa!
- 1 cup quinoa
- Handful of spinach
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- dash of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of Ev'rything But the Kitchen Sink
- Cook quinoa as directed on package
- In a small food processor or small blender, blend the spinach, garlic, olive oil, and sea salt until liquidy.
- Mix liquid mixture into cooked quinoa. Squeeze lemon into quinoa as desired.